.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cry Me A Riverbend II

Monday, January 03, 2005

The Peace to End all Peace now reigns at the Iraqi Elections Blog.

I mentioned previously that some trouble was going on at Iraqi Elections Blog. It seems that what happened was that Stephen had stripped Khalid Jarrar of his co-author status at the blog (which suits me just fine). But then he began to purge unrealist Shirin and Jeffery--New York from Iraqi Bloggers Central. When I heard this, I interceded:
Shirin is saying he’s been banned from these Comments. Considering the fact that Khalid Jarrar is a contributor, I don’t see anything he’s posted so far to justify this. Is this true, and if so, what gives?

Note that I was under the presumption that Khalid was still a co-author. After some back and forth, Stephen posted this:
You are persuasive.Shirin and Jeffrey are unblocked. Khalid Jarrar has been reinstated as a co-author. Let the flamefest begin. It won’t kill me to see how this goes.

To which I responded:
What!!? I didn’t know I was REINSTATING Khalid!!! Wait, Stephen! Wait! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home